Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My eldest daughter

Kaylee woke up Friday morning to go to school. It was cold and snowy on Thursday, so she had to sweep the snow off and scrape the windows of her car. She comes back in to inform me that she bent her car key and it wouldn't start her car. I told her to take my key (for her car). I look and she has taken ALL my keys. Go outside to tell her she needs to leave me the rest of my keys. She just needs to take the one for her car. Turns out, she has locked my keys in her car. Go and get Chance's keys. Open the car. Ask her why she didn't start the car while she was doing the windows. She says she did. No, you just turned on the radio.

Saturday, Kaylee has State for Ulitmate Frisbee. She gets up and heads to the school by 8am. Then, she calls. She has locked her (or MY) key in the car. Drive to the school, give her the key, she unlocks the door to her RUNNING car. I think the child needs a key implanted in her forehead.

No comments:

Post a Comment