Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Christmas cards brought to you by Shutterfly!

Have you seen the new Shutterfly cards for this Christmas? I have used Shutterfly in the past to make photo books of our vacations. Digital pictures are great, but there is nothing better than having a custom, hard-back book with all of those vacation memories. And, when I saw the new Christmas card styles, I was sooo excited!!!
I love writing a little update on what our family has been doing for the past year in our Christmas cards. Shutterfly’s  Christmas cards makes this soo easy!
 I have several friends who list the top ten highlights of the year on their Christmas cards. Shutterfly has a card for that:
Have a new baby and want to show of all their exciting milestones for the year? Shutterfly has a card for that:
Can’t decide on that ONE perfect picture for your holiday cards? Not a problem with Shutterfly! You can pick a layout that allows you to highlight multiple pictures:
I am so excited to get started on my holiday cards with all the great options from Shutterfly!
disclosure: I was given 50 free holiday cards for my opinions on shutterfly. If you are a blogger, find out how you can get 50 free cards too! http://bit.ly/sfly2010

No comments:

Post a Comment