Friday, June 25, 2010

Barnes and Noble

The other night Chance asked if I wanted to go to Barnes and Noble with him. He had heard from fellow gamers that they were selling all of their games as 75% off. (For those of you who don't know my husband, he is a big time gamer. We have several bookshelves full of games in the basement.)

I asked Arionna and Alora if they wanted to join us. They both agreed. On the way their Arionna asked if there was anything she could by with her money. I told her there wasn't because she only had a couple dollars. I told her the next time we went to Target, she could look in the dollar section.

We park and she asks, again, if she can buy something in the dollar section. No, we are at Barnes and Noble. There is NO dollar section.

Walk in, go to the game section...all games are still full price. Sigh. Look around for 5 - 10 minutes and head back home.

Oh well, at least it got us out of the house for a little bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment