Monday, June 28, 2010

Cures

Normally, my posts are about things that make me twitch. Not today. Today I am posting something that helped with the twitching...Frozen Hot Chocolate. I first heard about this divine invention on Oprah. My friend and I were tempted to find the restaurant in NY where they serve this delicacy, but we were never in the right area. Lucky for me, a magazine (Woman's Day) was delivered into my mailbox today with a recipe for Frozen Hot Chocolate. Just what I needed on a hot summer day!

Frozen Hot Chocolate

1/2 cup chocolate syrup
1 cup fat-free evaporated milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 cups ice cubes
Garnish: whipped cream and/or chocolate shavings

1. Combine chocolate syrup, evaporated milk, vanilla and ice in a blender until smooth.
2. Pour into glasses. Garnish.

ENJOY! Feel those twitches disappear.

1 comment: