Sunday, June 13, 2010

OSF Part II

For those of you who have never been to The Old Spaghetti Factory, it is an Italian restaurant (shocking, I know) that offers a complete meal: bread, soup or salad, a choice of beverage, and (my favorite) spumoni.

It is time to order. Chance starts and the waitress goes through the list: soup or salad. Chance inquires about the soup choices...there is only one... minestrone. Chance selects this and places his entrée order.

Now, on to Kaylee. Soup or Salad. "What kind of soup do you have?" REALLY??? Really, really? It didn't change in the 20 seconds it took your dad to order. It is still the same... minestrone. Yes, I was twitching.

1 comment:

  1. You do realize, I *had* to go to OSF tonight. Absolutely could not resist. Of course, I knew what they had on the menu, and just had the boys with me. They like anything covered in marinara sauce. Matthew even put some on his Spumoni. Ok, that was a little gross... but hey, he ate it! LOL

    ReplyDelete